Monday, September 3, 2012

1

From Darkness to Light...


That day was a weird, tiring day. Every moment seemed to be forced upon me.
Finally on the bus ride from Bandra to back home I closed my eyes.
As soon as my eye lids met each other I realized something peculiar... I couldn't see any color.
The asymmetrical or sometimes psychedelic shapes that form when u shut your eyes, and which I enjoy a lot, weren't there!


I squeezed my eyes shut even harder and I tried to imagine colors,
I thought that would help… but NO.. It was pitch black.
Darkness looming all around…
I opened my eyes, quite shocked!!

I rushed home found my box of water colors and brushes shoved somewhere deep in the closet...
I had to paint... and yes I did.
let the brush take a mind of its own and rest is the Picture below!


                                                     I brought colors back in my life. :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Sheer beauty. The way you described it. Beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete