Thursday, November 25, 2010

3

Why??

Why does my heart ache tonight?
Why do I shed tears?
Why is every thought yours?
Why am I whispering your name?
Why do I have to listen to your voice everyday?
Why is their a void, when I don't?
Why is everything incomplete without you?
Why cant I just be.....?
Why am I so miserable?
Why is there this anger?
Why is there this fear?
Why are you not with me now?
Why do I love you so much, it makes me cry?
Why do I want to say so much, but I dont say at all?
Why have I lost rationality?
Why have I become so vulnerable?
Why cant I be Me... The way I used to be?
Why am I in love?


*** No offence to people in love..Including me..!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. nceeeeeeeeeeeeee work...........in dis case i m blessed .... i m nt in luv!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem.. love or no love.. (Who is in love bdw????)...
    "Why" thingy happens!!

    ReplyDelete