Monday, February 7, 2011

3

Nights are worse...

Nights are worse...

Whole day i can manage..
For sure I can distract myself..
I can make my heart understand...
But when the world sleeps..
And the only company for me are those stars..
I cant wish anything but you by my side..
Nothing else matters then..

Its a lonely night where you are
the only thought..
the only want..
the only obsession..
the only love..

The longing is intolerable..
Tears just cant be stopped..
There comes a moment when i just reach for your hand..
But you are far away..
Distance is difficult..

Only dreams bring you closer..
But sleeping is next to impossible..
Thoughts just don't fade..
I wasn't like this at first..

Baby, the nights are the worst!

3 comments:

  1. Accidently found ur blog but then nt all accidents r bad, it was nice read, u r really quite passionate bout writing! I hope u wont mind if I follow ur blog, mayb I can learn a thing or two bout writing! Take care

    Regards
    Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so romantic.. :)
    Love ashu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pain of night. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete