Saturday, November 27, 2010

1

We meet again...

Childish innocence and childhood friends!!!
One has come back to me today...

Those were the days when we were best buddies...
I couldn't imagine my life without her then... I hadn't even thought that there is any wildest possibility that I will leave my school and be separated from her... But my parents had different plans...

Then came goodbyes.. tears.. and lot more tears!
Promises of keeping in touch didn't remain strong enough..
we didnt know or hear anything from each other for 10 whole years...

And then Facebook reunited us.. Thank you facebook!
Today was beautiful... We can be the way we were before... I met her today!!!
These small things are enough to bring the biggest smile on your face.. :D

1 comment:

  1. I kinda had the same experience, transferable jobs and lack of email in those days. Now we're back in touch too.

    ReplyDelete